Buckeye, maple and redwood casting wood from Rocky...#98

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockb

Hi guys, here's a variety of species for casting. Hope you can use some/all of 'em. Details are in the descriptions. Thanks for looking.

BP29, $22.00 + $4.00 to ship = $26.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks for casting. Sixteen pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/4 to 4" long. Misted pics show two sides.

bp29a.jpg
bp29b.jpg

BP3, $22.00 + $4.00 to ship = $26.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks for casting. Ten pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 4 to 5" long. Misted pics show two sides.

bp3aa.jpg
bp3bb.jpg

MP13, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship= $35.00 total. Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks for casting. Eighteen pieces will measure about 7/8" x 7/8 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. Misted pics show two sides. Note some bark inclusions typical of maple burl.

mp13a.jpg
mp13b.jpg

RP78, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl. These pieces came from the best redwood slab I've ever had. Ten pieces measure a "thick" 3/4 x 3/4 x 3 1/4 to 4 1/4" long. Note the sapwood "ends". These came from a table top so the eye "spikes" were ground off. Cast something pretty on the end for a really unusual and rare pen blank. Old growth wood, very hard, minimal to no inclusions. Pics show most sides dry to show best detail and one misted just because. : ) Lace like this is getting very difficult to find. I sell individual pen blanks like this for $7.00 each. I do have pics of all sides but didn't post 'em all...but, no secrets on any of them...all nice blanks.

rp78a.jpg
rp78b.jpg
rp78c.jpg
rp78d.jpg

That's it guys...post in the thread if you'd like some and I'll PM you with details. Many thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jpicks12

Rocky,

Are you ready to make some deals? I would be interested in both buckeye burl casting lots.

Let me know!

rockb

Hi Jeff, no harm in asking but I price my wood as low as I can for my IAP wood buddies so...maybe not on the "deal" part. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom