Buckeye, manzanita, maple, and redwood from Rockb ....#14

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, a few more pieces of wood to look over. A little casting wood, some pbs and a couple big manzanita burl slabs for you to do....uh...er...something with. You'll figure it out. : )

I'll pay shipping on all of 'em....makes it easier for both of us...no emailing back and forth for figures, etc. FYI, large flat rate envelopes are $5.75 and IAP gets $1.00 for each listing plus some PPal $$. Sometimes I can get wood in the little bubble wrap envelopes a little cheaper..just depends. Not complainin' guys...just sharing info for both of us. Thanks to all of you who buy my wood....I really appreciate it.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy these but since there is a lot of casting wood and manzanita, maybe just stick to the "conventional" pb's. The Customs guys might not appreciate the rough pieces.

Okay, here they are:

BP59, $17.50 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Six pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 4" to less than 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp59a.JPG

BP71, $17.50 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Six pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 4" to less than 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp71a.JPG

BP84, $22.50 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Six pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp84a.JPG

BP85, $22.50 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Six pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp85a.JPG

MP127, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp127a.JPG

MP151, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl blocks. Two pieces measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 5" long. Eight pb's if you rip 'em....or some really nice stopper blocks. I'll pay shipping.

mp151a.JPG

MZ11, $22.50 Manzanita burl casting blanks. Eighteen pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz11a.JPG

MZ55, $42.65 Manzanita burl slabs. Two pieces, one uniform in thickness measures 2 x 9 1/2 x 12" and one tapers from 1 1/2 to 1 3/4" thick x about 10 to 13". These are bookmatched...if that matters...lots of wood here for many uses. They'll all fit in a medium flat rate box. Actual cost of wood is $15.00 per slab....pretty cheap wood. I'll pay shipping.

mz55a.JPG

http://www.snowcrest.net/rbemis/images/mz55b.JPG

RP2, $24.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Seven pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Some nice lace and some old growth dense wood burl. I'll pay shipping.

rp2a.JPG

That's it guys....if you want one, please post in the thread which one you want and I'll PM you. Thanks. Rocky

Last edited:
Top Bottom