brown mallee, HRB and amboyna, quilted maple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

Hi guys, trying to clear out some blanks.

I have quite a few(25) brown mallee blanks nice tight figure, this species has the tightest eyes of any burl i know of. Even though it grows in the desert of Australia it is cut over 10 years ago so nice and dry. Prime grade blanks for 4.00 each.

I have a mix of blanks I am tired of looking at some buckeye, one box elder, and four real nice quilted maple blanks that are awesome dyed and stabilized and two spalted big leaf maple blanks. The buckeye and box elder are about 4 inches long the others are full blanks $25 bucks shipped.

I have three prime grade amboyna burl blanks lots of eyes on this rare wood that is mostly cut into veneers for high end cars. $17 each I have more than these too if there is interest.

Honduran rosewood blanks with lots of eyes. Real nice rare wood that has become very limited. These are the cream of the crop nice color and eyes. The blank on the right is oversized 7/8+ with a little patch of sapwood on the backside. $18 each or all of them for $16 each for all of them. If they don't sell I can find a use for them.

I have a large flat rate box of brown mallee burl cut offs. All real nice stuff not much wast nice natural edge. $85 bucks shipped. I can do some small flat rate boxes if no one wants the whole thing.

Attachments

• brown mallee.jpg
    brown mallee.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 210
  • maple and buckeye.jpg
    maple and buckeye.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 208
  • iap crop.jpg
    iap crop.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 192
  • hrb 1.jpg
    hrb 1.jpg