Bigleaf maple, manzanita and redwood burl from Rocky...#62

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, got a couple days off from my "real job". Not a bad thing, in fact, I like it. : ) Here are a few pb's to look over. Some pretty nice bigleaf maple, one lot of manzanita and some redwood burl.

Here they are:

MP58, $21.00 + $4.00 to ship = $25.00 total. Seven bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Oversized at 7/8" square x 5" long. They're actually a little larger, closer to 15/16" calling 'em 7/8 just in case I'm a hair off. One misted pic. There is nothing ugly/hidden on the other sides. : )

mp58a.jpg

MP59, $19.00 + $4.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Five bigleaf maple pen burl blanks. They'll measure 3/4 square x 5" long. One misted pic. There is nothing ugly/hidden on the other sides. : )

mp59a.jpg

MP60, $19.00 + $4.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Five bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. They'll measure 3/4 square x 5" long. One misted pic. There is nothing ugly/hidden on the other sides. : )

mp60a.jpg

MZ86, $18.00 + $4.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Four manzanita burl pen blanks. They'll measure 3/4 square x 5" long. These are nice pieces, manazanita is famous for cracks/checks. These may still have a few but nothing a drop or two of CA can't cure. One misted pic but there are pics of every side "dry" on the Pen Page on my website. I didn't want to take up a lot of IAP's space on this posting.

mz86e.jpg

RP29, $19.00 = $4.00 to ship = $23.00 total. California redwood burl pen blanks. Sequoia sempervirens, tallest living thing on earth. Five burl pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. ​​​​One wet pic but dry pics of all four sides on the Pen Page on my website.

rp29e.jpg

That's it guys. Just post an "I'll take it" in the thread and I'll PM you with details.. Many thanks, I appreciate all you who buy my blanks.
Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom