Bigleaf maple cluster burl oversized blanks....#55

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, two lots of bigleaf maple cluster burl pen blanks. Cluster burl grows on the trunk of the tree compared to root burl. Think of it like an ice cream cone with the burl being the ice cream that gets smaller as it goes toward the center of the tree. You'll often see the figure with a curved rainbow shape. Mix that with a little spalting and maple's natural color and it makes the below pen blanks. Amount of burl varies....that's what cluster burl does. I'm calling these 1" squares but they're closer to 1 1/8" x 5".

MPC4, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Five pieces measure 1 x 1 x 5" long. One dry pic and both sides misted.

mpc4a.jpg
mpc4c.jpg
mpc4d.jpg

MPC5, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Five pieces measure 1 x 1 x 5" long. One dry pic and both sides misted.

mpc5a.jpg
mpc5b.jpg
mpc5c.jpg

Reply in the thread guys and I'll PM you. Many thanks to you all who buy my wood. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Obviously I was a little exuberant in my price. ; ) No problem, a dose of reality is okay once in a while. Lowering price by 5 bucks...makes the total $25.00 delivered. Maybe look at 'em again. Thanks, Rocky

Top Bottom