Beautiful Grain Patterned and Spalted Mango Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Hi Everyone,

I apologize it has been a few months since I have been online due to a death in the family. I had last offered Amboyna Burl as well as Spalted Tamarind and would like to Thank all of my previous friends and customers for your support and if there were one or two people who did not receive an order please send me a message privately and I will make things right and to all of those who would like to purchase again please let me know as it has been a chaotic time for me.

Today I am offering beautiful Mango pen blanks, some highly Spalted and others in various stages of color and as you know grain patterns vary in Mango straight to swirly. Pictured is a sample of what you can expect. A set of 10 for $10 only plus $6.70 Priority Mail Shipping with Tracking number, I can fit up to 20 blanks in one Priority Mail Envelope so you can save on shipping and are ready for turning.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20180211_110442.jpg
    20180211_110442.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 20180211_110509.jpg
    20180211_110509.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jeremymc98

Are there still 20 left for grabs or all sold out now. I'm hoping I'm not too late and still have pretty blanks left.

PM is still available and not the ugly ducklings left :)

magpens

Shirley,

Any of those delicious Golden Amboyna on the horizon yet ?

I have cornered 10 of them from you as you would remember.

No problem waiting ... just wondering.

allunn

I agree Mal those golden Amboyna blanks were amazing . Almost used one for the PWP contest .

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom