Beartoothwoods and Woodshed Pen Co

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinSC

I'm very happy to announce, and I hope it's OK here, that Bear Tooth Woods is now carrying my pen blanks.

They are now live on the website and on the front page too. Every blank is handmade by yours truly, one at a time.

So everyone take a field trip on over to the website. Take a look at the 20 new colors, have a "what the heck" moment and buy a few. They have super fast shipping, great customer service, send tracking info and even take PayPal.

I've been buying from them long before this ever came to be and I love it. I've never had one issue when ordering from BTW and that's the honest truth.

So please, head on over, check it out and spend some money. I'll be glad you did.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thank you for announcing this. Which are yours please? Sorry...I do see them...very nice. Do they require painting the inside of the barrels?

Last edited:

MikeinSC

I would always back paint any acrylic blank. Even mine. They are handmade and while I do my best to make sure that nothing leaves here unless I'd use it myself, there is a chance that the color could be thin in spots.
Except for corian, I'd always paint them.

D.Oliver

Congrats Mike! I think I'll have to throw a "Rusty Rebar" and a "Molten Forge" on my next order.

Last edited:

MikeinSC

Thanks everyone. I'm quite happy, of course. And looking forward to bringing more colors to them in the future

magpens

Bravo, Mike !!!! . Those are some nice looking blanks !! You'll certainly see a few of those pretty colors popping up in SOYP shortly !!!!

I really like many of your offerings ... but just a kindly suggestion ... please offer some darker shades too.

I am going to order some this weekend !

MikeinSC

Magpens,
Thank you. I do have darker colors as well. This was just the first order that was chosen to go up. With any luck, they will be bringing more of my blanks on line in the near future.

MikeinSC

Thanks everyone.

The newsletter came out today giving the release a bit more widespread recognition. The blanks are selling well from the weekend already.

Thanks to anyone that bought some.

MikeinSC

Thank you to everyone who is buying my blanks at Beartoothwoods.
They have been restocked for the third time already. So if you missed out on ordering because of the recent high demand , now is the time to buy.

Top Bottom