Aluminum Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
The finished pen is not part of the sale. It shows what can be made out of these blanks. This was turned on a wood lathe with wood working tools. I think I used the wings of a roughing gouge, but it might have been a spindlemaster. Had to sharpen once or twice. Blanks are a little rough $20 for the lot mailed to your door in the conus

Attachments

• Aluminum slimline.jpg
    Aluminum slimline.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 265
  • metal.jpg
    metal.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

Due to my color blindness. I am unable to read the writing on the black background. The color of the font needs to be one of a non contrasting color. Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
The finished pen is not part of the sale. It shows what can be made out of these blanks. This was turned on a wood lathe with wood working tools. I think I used the wings of a roughing gouge, but it might have been a spindlemaster. Had to sharpen once or twice. Blanks are a little rough $20 mailed to your door in the conus
Does this work?

gimpy

Due to my color blindness. I am unable to read the writing on the black background. The color of the font needs to be one of a non contrasting color. Thank you in advance

Terry, can you just highlight the text and then read it?

Thanks for that idea. I still was unable to read it, however, I went to the IAP website and was able to view it from there..........I very rarely go on my computer any more since I got this ipro

Top Bottom