All redwood burl..lots of lace....from Rocky..#43

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Yep, all redwood burl this time guys. Some nice lace and some old growth lace burl...the hard kind...the scarce kind...the more expensive kind....but worth it. All burl may have bark inclusions..typical of burl...but these are all nice pieces....gotta throw that disclaimer in there though. ; )
See 'em here:

RP33, $18.00 + $4.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. These are not as hard as the old growth burl at the bottom of this list. These are somewhere between buckeye and maple in hardness. They're dry and not needing stabilizing although stabilizing is always a plus. Six pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is misted.

rp33a.JPG

RP34, $18.00 + $4.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. These are not as hard as the old growth burl at the bottom of this list. These are somewhere between buckeye and maple in hardness. They're dry and not needing stabilizing although stabilizing is always a plus. Six pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is misted.

rp34a.JPG

RP35, $18.00 + $4.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. These are not as hard as the old growth burl at the bottom of this list. These are somewhere between buckeye and maple in hardness. They're dry and not needing stabilizing although stabilizing is always a plus. Six pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is misted.

rp35a.JPG

RP36, $18.00 + $4.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. These are not as hard as the old growth burl at the bottom of this list. These are somewhere between buckeye and maple in hardness. They're dry and not needing stabilizing although stabilizing is always a plus. Six pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is misted.

rp36a.JPG

RP38, $20.00 + $4.00 to ship = $24.00 total. Redwood birdseye burl pen blanks. These are not as hard as the old growth burl at the bottom of this list. These are somewhere between buckeye and maple in hardness. They're dry and not needing stabilizing although stabilizing is always a plus. Ten pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is misted.

rp38a.JPG

RP39, $20.00 + $4.00 to ship = $24.00 total. Redwood burl short pen blanks. Some with lace, some birdseye. These are not as hard as the old growth burl at the bottom of this list. These are somewhere between buckeye and maple in hardness. They're dry and not needing stabilizing although stabilizing is always a plus. Twenty pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 7/8 to 4 1/4" long. Seven of them are 4" plus long. Pic is misted.

rp39a.JPG

RP46, $24.00 + $4.00 to ship = $28.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Old growth wood, hard and with well defined figure. Burl like this is getting hard to find...these are the best I've ever had. Really nice for your high end pens. Six pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is dry, figure showed up better that way. BTW, there's a pic of the "mother" slab to these on the pen page on my website. Very pretty.

rp46a.JPG

RP47, $24.00 + $4.00 to ship = $28.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Old growth wood, hard and with well defined figure. Burl like this is getting hard to find...these are the best I've ever had. Really nice for your high end pens. Six pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is dry, figure showed up better that way. BTW, there's a pic of the "mother" slab to these on the pen page on my website. Very pretty.

rp47a.JPG

RP48, $24.00 + $4.00 to ship = $28.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Old growth wood, hard and with well defined figure. Burl like this is getting hard to find...these are the best I've ever had. Really nice for your high end pens. Six pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is dry, figure showed up better that way. BTW, there's a pic of the "mother" slab to these on the pen page on my website. Very pretty.

rp48a.JPG

RP62, $12.00 + $4.00 to ship = $16.00 total. Redwood lace burl pen blanks. Old growth wood, hard and with well defined figure. Burl like this is getting hard to find...these are the best I've ever had. Really nice for your high end pens. Two pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Pic is dry, figure showed up better that way. BTW, there's a pic of the "mother" slab to these on the pen page on my website. Very pretty. I picked these on purpose as they appear to have no flaws/problems/etc. Also, a little more manageable if ya want to test 'em out.

rp62a.JPG

That's all guys....post in the thread if you'd like one or two and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my wood...I appreciate it. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here's what's left. Three lots of the lace burl redwood:
RP33
RP34
RP36
Many thanks to you who bought the others. Rocky

Top Bottom