9 LOTS of pen blanks --SALE !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood128

I have 9 LOTS of beautiful wood pen blanks available for sale. They are all dry wood and measure 7/8 " X 7 /8 " X 5 " long. Shipping is $7.20 for up to 20 blanks. Please PM me for payment info. I usually include extra FREE wood in each package. :wink::tongue::biggrin:

LOT A............8 Bocote ...................................................$24.00..................SOLD
LOT B............8 Madre de Cacao.......................................$24.00..................SOLD
LOT C............8 Madre de Cacao.......................................$24.00..................SOLD
LOT D............8 Chechen Rosewood..................................$24.00..................SOLD
LOT E............8 Indian Rosewood......................................$24.00.................SOLD
LOT F............8 Indian Rosewood.......................................$24.00................SOLD
LOT G...........6 Indian Rosewood........................................$18.00................SOLD
LOT H...........6 Walnut Crotch, 1 Indian Rosewood , 1 Bocote.$14.00................SOLD
LOT I............6 Royal Poinciana , 2 Indian Rosewood..............$14.00...............SOLD

The Madre has a beautiful orange color, the Chechen has some two tones, the Indian Rosewood has great figure and the Royal Poinciana has the light lemon color in the sap wood. I have more Bocote, Indian Rosewood and Royal Poinciana.

Attachments

• 1A.jpg
    1A.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 2B.jpg
    2B.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 3A.jpg
    3A.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 4A.jpg
    4A.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 5A.jpg
    5A.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 6A.jpg
    6A.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 7A.jpg
    7A.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 8A.jpg
    8A.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 9A.jpg
    9A.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I will take Lots B, C, D and E.

Ship to WA.

Mal,

By any chance did you just build a bigger garage?

We should see really nice pens before long.

Tim,

You shouldn't think that I have been successful on all the claims I have made.

Some people don't believe in claiming in the OP and I have been scooped by "clandestine" PM claims quite a few times. :mad:

For the ones I do get, I have developed a process of transformation to precious metals and then I sell to Fort Knox. . Helps with the next purchase.

Last edited:
I will take Lots B, C, D and E.

Ship to WA.

Mal,

By any chance did you just build a bigger garage?

We should see really nice pens before long.

Tim,

You shouldn't think that I have been successful on all the claims I have made.

Some people don't believe in claiming in the OP and I have been scooped by "clandestine" PM claims quite a few times. :mad:

For the ones I do get, I have developed a process of transformation to precious metals and then I sell to Fort Knox. . Helps with the next purchase.

Mal, You wouldn't want to share your formula for alchemy would you? I could sure use some of that.:biggrin:

wood128

Hey RED , buy a few blanks or get out of my STORE !!!!!:):biggrin::mad::redface:
Did you turn any pens yet from the wood you bought from me a few week ago ?

Hey RED , buy a few blanks or get out of my STORE !!!!!:):biggrin::mad::redface:
Did you turn any pens yet from the wood you bought from me a few week ago ?

NO! I'm staying here and I like it, it's calm, quiet and has a cooling effect.:biggrin::eek:

Yeah Joe, I have and I had a bunch of people with their hands out waiting for them. Would have been really nice if I could have convinced them to pay lots of money for them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

wood128

LOTS G & H are available for $32 and FREE SHIPPING . Anyone interested ....how about you RED ? Make more pens !!:tongue::wink::confused::hypnotized:

LOTS G & H are available for $32 and FREE SHIPPING . Anyone interested ....how about you RED ? Make more pens !!:tongue::wink::confused::hypnotized:

Oh no, I'm wanting to buy another lathe at the end of the month, so I've been threatened with my life if another package shows up here at the house for a while.:eek::redface:

wood128

LOTS A , G , H & I are sold to Magpens.

SOLD OUT .........Cut more wood !!:tongue::wink::eek::hypnotized::rolleyes:

Thanks again to all my good friends !!!!

wood128

Yes, Henry bought Lot F.

As you know I have plenty more Indian Rosewood ( the crotch picture ) , just need to not watch football and cut more wood !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom