2 sets of Mixed Pen Blanks (Jubillo, Black Locust)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have two sets of pen blanks, each box contains spalted jubillo sapwood, jubillo heartwood and black locust. The second box has one bubinga pen blank. All of the wood is solid and dry and ready to turn, it is not punky or soft, I will put a couple extra pieces of wood in each box to help fill the space, wood of my choice (most likely more black locust pen blanks). Please see the second post of pens turned with the jubillo and black locust.

Paypal friends and family please

JPK1, $22 plus shipping, 3 pieces of spalted jubillo sapwood, 2 x jubillo heartwood, 3 x black locust, two sides shown

P8050069.jpg

P8050076.jpg

JPK2, $22 plus shipping, 2 x spalted jubillo sapwood, 2 x jubillo heartwood, 1 x jubillo sap/heartwood mix, 1 x bubinga, 3 x black locust

P8050080.jpg

P8050082.jpg

Here is a pen made with the spalted jubillo
Jubillo_Sapwood.jpg

This pen was made with the jubillo heartwood
Jubillo_Heartwood.jpg

This pen was made with black locust
Black_Locust_1.jpg

A small 7" platter made with the jubillo, the heartwood has a few birdseyes and chattoyance.

P7080114.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hotrodrjb, JPK2 will ship in a small flat rate box for $7.15 and there is room for me to add an additional two or three pen blanks, I believe I have some different cuts of black locust that I can send. If you wanted both packs the shipping cost for both packs would be the same ($7.15) and would ship in a flat rate padded envelope with six extra blanks.

The extra pieces for JPK2 would include one extra bubinga and one extra black locust both at 6" plus another extra consisting of black locust sapwood with some fiddleback at 3" long (short blank).

Top Bottom