18 Black Locust pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This is 18 black locust pen blanks, a mix of plain, spalted and lighly figured. Dry. They were spritzed with water to pop some of the grain in the photos. $27 shipped in a flat rate padded envelope. That is only $1.50 per blank. Paypal accepted. Sorry for the poor photos. My neighbor sells pens in the fall at craft fairs and the black locust pens are always the first to sell out. All measure 6" in length and 3/4" square up to 7/8" square.

SOLD but more available if there is an interest

P6110141.jpg

P6110140.jpg

P6110142.jpg

P6110139.jpg

P6110138.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Here are a couple photos of how some of the pieces look when they are turned. The first is a piece of spalted black locust, notice the green in it.
P3120302.jpg

P3120314.jpg

The second is a piece of black locust with some light burl or figure to it.
P3120253.jpg

Are these still available?

Hi Jason, this set is sold but I could put together another batch when I get back from vacation. Might have it done by next week. I don't know if I have any dry spalted black locust left but I do have a bit with some figure/burl and some plain. If you want let me know and I'll work on it when I get back.

I'll let you know when I get another set cut. I'm out of town this week and again in two weeks but I'll find time to get some cut. Thanks for being patient!

Top Bottom