10 Jr. Gent II Blanks - Cut & Drilled

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WillieD

Sold
Due to a severe injury, I will never be able to turn again. In addition to that wonderful news, my position was eliminated in a major downsizing 2 years ago and I'm still looking for a position.

This is a group of 10 blanks that are cut and drilled to the size of the CS-USA Jr. Gent II series of rollerball pen kits (Statesman, etc). They are not tubed. I think this size will also work for the PSI Broadwell Art Deco rollerball.

From left to right in the pics are:
Stabilized Big Leaf Maple Burl
Stabilized Canadian Hard Maple (with excellent figure)
Stabilized Unknown Rosewood **
Fustic (Argentine Osage Orange) - Has amazing chatoyance when turned
Stabilized Bethlehem Olive
Camatillo (Mexican Kingwood
Genuine Lignum Vitae (NOT Argentine LV)
** The vendor told me that this was from a tree that had been struck by lightning in Northwest Columbia. The log sat on the ground in the forest for some time. The forestry officials determined that it was a genuine Rosewood species (Dalbergia sp.), but that it was not any of the other Rosewoods (Such as Cocobolo or Yucatan Rw). No other trees of this species had been seen previously, and the possibility was suggested that this could be extinct.

All of these have excellent figure (or I would not have chosen them to make rollerball pens). I'm offering these as a single lot for $25.00 + $5.00 shipping.

Attachments

• DrilledJrGent-01.jpg
    DrilledJrGent-01.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 267
  • DrilledJrGent-02.jpg
    DrilledJrGent-02.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Top Bottom