10 ~DARK GRAINS ( 4 SIDES )& EXTREMELY FIGURED ~ BETHLEHEM Olive Wood Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
10 AUTHENTIC / BETHLEHEM Olive Wood Pen Blanks

DARK GRAINS& EXTREMELY FIGURED

AROUND ALL SIDES

EACH BLANK WAS PICKED OUT OF 50 to 60 BLANKS

GRADE A+++

GUARANTEE TO GET THE BEST QUALITY OLIVE WOOD

OR

YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

PRODUCED FROM THE HEART WOOD OF THE OLIVE BRANCH

Sizes: 5" X 0.75" X 0.75"

PURCHASE INCLUDES CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY AND LABELS FOR YOUR FINISHED PROJECTS

Create some beautiful pens from Olive Wood from the Historic and Holy Lands around Bethlehem.

This woods turns with ease and is quite beautiful with unusual dark stripes riddled through a sea of yellow.

Each blank is air dried and inspected for color, grain, and to be free of defects and cracks.

Olive wood trees from the ancient city of Bethlehem, Israel (also known as Roman trees) have been bearing fruit since the time of the Romans. Many religious, historical, and artistic articles are made from this beautiful ancient wood. We have a good supply of olive wood pen and wide blanks from a Bethlehem company that specializes in harvesting this wood.

Note: No tree was damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this wood.

THIS PRODUCT IS COMING STRAIGHT FROM BETHLEHEM THROUGH JERUSALEM / THE HOLY LAND​
$40
paypal

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
AUTHENTIC / BETHLEHEM Olive Wood Pen Blanks DARK GRAINS& EXTREMELY FIGURED

AUTHENTIC / BETHLEHEM Olive Wood Pen Blanks

DARK GRAINS& EXTREMELY FIGURED

AROUND ALL SIDES

EACH BLANK WAS PICKED OUT OF 50 to 60 BLANKS

GRADE A+++

GUARANTEE TO GET THE BEST QUALITY OLIVE WOOD

OR

YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

PRODUCED FROM THE HEART WOOD OF THE OLIVE BRANCH

Sizes: 5" X 0.75" X 0.75"

PURCHASE INCLUDES CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY AND LABELS FOR YOUR FINISHED PROJECTS

Create some beautiful pens from Olive Wood from the Historic and Holy Lands around Bethlehem.

This woods turns with ease and is quite beautiful with unusual dark stripes riddled through a sea of yellow.

Each blank is air dried and inspected for color, grain, and to be free of defects and cracks.

Olive wood trees from the ancient city of Bethlehem, Israel (also known as Roman trees) have been bearing fruit since the time of the Romans. Many religious, historical, and artistic articles are made from this beautiful ancient wood. We have a good supply of olive wood pen and wide blanks from a Bethlehem company that specializes in harvesting this wood.

Note: No tree was damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this wood.

THIS PRODUCT IS COMING STRAIGHT FROM BETHLEHEM THROUGH JERUSALEM / THE HOLY LAND

magpens

How do I order ?

Is the price $40 USD for ten 5x0.75x0.75 blanks ? . What is shipping cost to Canada ?

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
How do I order ?

Is the price $40 USD for ten 5x0.75x0.75 blanks ? . What is shipping cost to Canada ?

Click on the link in the first post - that will take you to his eBay site where you can see pricing for various quantities & place an order. I'm pretty sure the shipping price shown is the same regardless of destination.

I have ordered from Mike several times and I've always been pleased. He is also very responsive if you send him a message via his eBay page. He doesn't check in on IAP on a regular basis, so sending him a message here or posting on his threads may not be the best way to get questions answered.

magpens

Thanks, Edgar ..... I knew it should be easy ..... just dashed off a post here without thinking too much :)

Have gotten quite used to buying "directly" from IAP posts without going to eBay :)

Last edited:

TonyL

is there such a thing as A++++..or does it become a matter of marketing and judgment?

BKelley

I just received 100 of the most beautiful Olivewood blanks from Mike. Tony, I'm not sure what A+++++ is, but the blanks I got will knock your socks off.

Ben

TonyL

Thank you. I am not sure if such a rating exists. It does for wooden guitar tops, so I thought I would ask.

Top Bottom