10% Bash Discount - CA & Abranet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robertkulp

Mercury CA & Abranet on sale for the Bash

Mercury CA and Abranet are 10% off for all of February

Many people have been amazed at the difference CA from Mercury Adhesives makes in their CA finishing. It has received numerous favorable reviews on Facebook from both highly experienced and new pen turners. Do CA's fumes bother you? Check out the Low Odor/Low Fume M100F CA that doesn't generate fumes like the regular CA does. Yes, it costs more, but your nose is worth it. The regular Thin, Medium, Thick CA and Accelerator also are available in 8 oz refills for an even better deal.

What's the warranty on your current CA? Mercury's is an unconditional warranty, without time limit, on all new glue purchases. See for yourself at Mercury Adhesives Warranty Returns

In addition to Mercury's CA, I also have fully restocked my supply of Abranet. Most of the other packages you see being sold are only 5" long, but I give you 20% more. I have grits 120, 180, 240, 320, 400 that are 2-3/4" wide and 6" long and grits 600 & 800 that are 3-2/3" wide and 6" long. Custom lengths are available, too.

For the IAP Birthday Bash, I'm offering a 10% discount on Mercury's CA, Accelerator, & Epoxy as well as Abranet (which has also been reduced from my previous rates).

Check out the "Starter Pack" which includes 2oz bottles of Thin & Medium CA, a 2oz pump bottle of Accelerator (Heptane based), as well a pack of each of the Abranet grits. This is discounted to $25, but you can still get the 10% off on it, too.

You don't need any codes for this discount. All of the Penmaker's Supplies automatically get a 10% discount applied during checkout at Robert Kulp Creations - Penmaker's Supplies

To keep my orders from getting too confusing, I'm requesting that all orders be done through the above link and not separate PayPal invoices.

I'll try and get order shipped by the following day, but since I have a "day job" too, it might take a little extra time.

Thank you for your support. It is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Starter Pack.jpg
    Starter Pack.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 149
  • M100F.jpg
    M100F.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 167
  • M100XF.jpg
    M100XF.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 168
  • Mirka Abranet Strip_120-800.png
    Mirka Abranet Strip_120-800.png
    693 KB · Views: 161
  • Merc-Half-Page-No-ClogCAP-2015.jpg
    Merc-Half-Page-No-ClogCAP-2015.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 156

robertkulp

NOTICE: This pricing was for the February Birthday Bash sale and is no longer valid. I still encourage you to take a look around. It's still some of the best CA at the best prices.

Top Bottom