Worthless Wood and Worthy Wood MFRB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jmbaker79

Again, rearranged the shop and wanted to see if these were of interest to anyone. shipping on these is $13.45 and included in the price.

First is a Medium Flat Rate Box ~$24

full of wood pieces that would make great "Worthless wood" Castings. I personally cut these down from a slab a few years ago and they are dry as a bone, maybe dusty but... The longest one is just over 9" long and they are all at least 1" square. 39 Pieces in total.

Second is another Medium Flat Rate box ~ $40

Box of blanks and slabs that I don't have much use for.
Left to right
some pen blanks as filler material, Mostly spalted stuff, walnut, cherry, and red heart. A 2x2x3.5ish block of black palm.

I am not sure what the top 9 blanks are but they are all the same and really pretty stuff. followed by Morado, Macassar Ebony, walnut and cherry.

Medium 5x5x3 bowl blank of black palm, maple burl slab, and two pieces of tiger maple that are about 2x1x9"

And as a bonus a lazerlines butterfly inlay kit. I never put it together all the way but it is partially assembled, had it for years, and I believe all the pieces are there.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 791
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 389
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sdivot

Hi Justin,
I'm interested in a box of worthless wood. The more worthless the better, since I want to stabilize then cast with some colorful resins.
Let me know how we can do this and I look forward to hearing from you!
Steve

jmbaker79

Sorry I have been slack on logging in to IAP the last week or so! I will get back to both you you immediately!

Top Bottom