Veneers for making SEGMENTED pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I have one(1) box that contains an assortment of veneer sheets and solid strips for anyone interested in making SEGMENTED pen blanks. Will also include aluminum and brass shims to add to your creative designs. In all you will get close to 2.2 lbs of material to try out and be creative.

Species: walnut, sapele, maple, red oak, ebony (black) and grey veneers.

You will not be disappointed with the value that you receive. So much so that you can sell the excess on your own and recoup your costs. All this material will suffice to do hundreds of pens, depending how much material that you wish to add to your own wood blanks. I have been known to throw in FREE a segmented blank in the box, ready to turn:wink:

Asking for $25 USD for the complete box. Will ship anywhere in the USA for a flat rate of $15 USD. Can upgrade for quicker shipping including Canada Post tracking number if requested at a slightly higher fee.

Please post here if interested or contact me via email if you have a question.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I'm interested but I'd like to see some pictures to make sure they are what I want

Too many item(s) to display properly with photos. The veneer sheets are real veneer (10" x 6") for the most part. Brass & aluminum are strips approx.
1" wide x 5" long. The 1/8" veneer solid strips are min. 1" wide x 10" long.
Are you in or do I offer to Poster#2 ?:)

Erik831

Reason I asked is because I have plenty of "paper thin" veneer and I need thicker pieces. If it's thicker I'll take it.

Erik831

I don't see why is too complicated I'm just asking info you didn't provide in the first place. Go ahead and offer it to someone else.

Top Bottom