Selling....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladycop322

Good morning! It's been while since I have been on this forum, as I was sucked up by Facebook pen turning forums as well.

I wanted to apologize for my absence to all that attended the MPG in Ohio. I recently had major surgery and my surgeon would not allow me to fly until I was 100%. Unfortunately, this happened after the event. I lost money on one of my flights and received a refund from another, as I only purchased the travel insurance for the flight home :(

With that being said, I am going to slow down on my pen turning and only make watch parts blanks and label blanks from my home. I will be selling all my kits, bushings, tools, lathe JET 1221vs, shelving, casting powders, dyes, bandsaw, miter saw, etc.

I'm not sure if I am in the right thread, but I'm sure someone will let me know :)

Please stay tuned, as I will place a list of items I'm selling later this evening or tomorrow.

It's been fun learning over the past 5 years and some of you have a special place in my heart! I'll be lurking in the shadows, and posting every now and then too!

XOXO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Hi Michelle,
It's good to hear from you but am sorry you have had recent health issues. Hopefully the worst is over and you can enjoy making blanks.
Don't be a stranger.....you don't have to lurk in the shadows!
Take care.

gimpy

Good day Michelle,

I hope I'm finding you in better spirits today. You are in my prayers..

May I suggest that you don't be in a hurry to sell.

Give it time and you may change your mind, as you would need to repurchase everything at a much higher price than you selling for.

Hope and pray for a fast recovery

Terry

leehljp

Member Liaison
Hate to hear you have been under a doctor's strict care, but take care of yourself. Will lift you in prayer.

Where will you be selling your watch parts and label blanks? Wishing you good luck with this new endeavor. We have missed your posts of late.

TonyL

I hope you heal quickly and this next chapter brings much joy to you and others as your last one. Be well.

Loucurr

Sorry to hear about your situation...I hope everything works out. Like you, I have had some major back surgery but I am trying to rebound (not so gracefully so far). I echo Terry's suggestion that you hold off (unless you need the money) and wait and see what you will be able to do. Like he said...it will cost a lot more to get back into it.

Lou

jimm1

Whoa! Say it ain't so.
Seriously, I know you have things going on, but you will be missed. I hope you hang on to stuff, but looking forward to see what you put up.
Take care of yourself and good luck.

Warren White

Michelle

I am sorry to hear about your health issues, and hope that you will be able to recover soon and completely. Please watch for even a little improvement over the coming days and weeks, and take encouragement from each. It is so easy to get discouraged, but you are tough and will get past this.

I noticed you are selling kits; but please keep your hand in turning. You have amazing talent that will be sorely missed if you don't.

I wish you well. I admire and respect both your skill as a turner, and your chosen profession. God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom