red and black blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

i believe i have an extra one that jonathan brooks made for falcons fans . I will have to check. i will turn it enough to see if it is something you want and send to you. i don't want anything, but you can donate $10 to the IAP (honor system), I will even pay for shipping. Let me know if interested and i will check and turn.

triw51

i believe i have an extra one that jonathan brooks made for falcons fans . I will have to check. i will turn it enough to see if it is something you want and send to you. i don't want anything, but you can donate $10 to the IAP (honor system), I will even pay for shipping. Let me know if interested and i will check and turn.

I am interested Tony let me know if you have it and I will give you my address.

Thank you Warren501 and magpens I saw the blank from beartooth but seemed a waste to buy just one blank I have enough pen kits etc.

TonyL

Red and Black Blanks

I checked twice and only have a 2 inch black and red from Jonathan (he may have more (from my order left). The second is PR from as supplier who stopped furnishing, I have no idea what that looks like, but it has grey in it. The third is the Huts Red and Black. I thought I would get a chance to turn for you, but i am busy working. Here are some pics. The third pic was the red and black from Jonathan that was hoping to have.

Let me know, and I will send.

Attachments

• Red and Black blanks.jpg
    Red and Black blanks.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Castellar Huts Red Resin..jpg
    Castellar Huts Red Resin..jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Executive Red and Black hand.jpg
    Executive Red and Black hand.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 204

Brooks803

I just made these tonight. They didn't work for my customer so if they will for you let me know!

Attachments

• 20170120_213622.jpg
    20170120_213622.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 162
Top Bottom