Pen Pouches

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

I need some pen pouches.
I have purchased them from Wolftat in the past but he is no longer available as of 6/14/16.
The pouches that I need are black, about 6 1/2 inches long and about 1 3/4 inches wide with a top drawstring.
I purchased some from Williamwoodright in Canada but the quality was such that I was unable to iron on a label. Also he is no longer shipping outside of Canada.
If anyone knows who was Wolftat's supplier or can point me in the right direction to obtain these pouches, I would be most appreciative.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

You might also checkout Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods. Good quality. He has a value style and a Super Plush at good prices and a large variety of colors..

larryc

At Exotic they look the same but the price is about 20% higher than I paid for a quantity of 500.

The Beartoothwoods pouches are nice but the drawstring is not at the top of the pouch so they won't readily accept a long pen.

Last edited:

SteveG

Since I will soon be needing a resupply of these pouches, I did a quick check with one of my favorite vendors (whose abbreviation begins with "E" and ends with"B"), and pricing for even a moderate quantity is $.75 ea., and gets even better with the next step up.

I provide my customers a "Package" with each pen purchase. They get the pen (of course), choice of either a nice tan/brown leatherette pouch or a quality pen presentation 'gift' box, also this fabric pen pouch (choice of color), open-ended warranty on materials and workmanship, a somewhat humorous 'Bio Card',extra refill, and a business card with a brief description of the pen, including type of refill to purchase. They seem to like the 'First Class' treatment that this package provides.

jttheclockman

Oh just do a google search and you will see these are available in many places. The more you buy the better the price.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I will tell you from experience, the velour bags are NOT all the same quality. In fact, if you get samples, then order quantity, there is no guarantee they will be the same.

Certainly, you should do what you wish---but there is a value to having an American company who stands behind the products---you are free to decide what that value is, for you.

Top Bottom