Pen Drilling Jig

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

That is so nice of you to do that, Mike !! :):) . I am sure some deserving newbie will appreciate it.

Lucky2

Mike, wouldn't they have to have at least one posting, how else would we know they exist?
I second Mal's statement, this is awfully nice of you to do.
Len

Pen Drilling Jig has been taken.
Thanks for the kind comments . I have found this group to be very generous and I want to give back when I am able.

Pen Blank drilling jig

Sometimes well intended thoughts don't go quite as planned. I may have misunderstood someone here and they may feel mislead, for that, I am extremely sorry. My intentions were to try and pay forward to someone that could use a simple tool as others in this group have done for me.
With that being said the jig is still available to the first person that responds that they or someone that they know could use this jig. I will still offer to pay shipping.
Please PM me with your shipping info and I will get it out ASAP.
Thanks to those that have give so generously of their time, advice, and material without any strings attached. This is why I joined this group, to learn and share.

Mike

walshjp17

Sometimes well intended thoughts don't go quite as planned. I may have misunderstood someone here and they may feel mislead, for that, I am extremely sorry. My intentions were to try and pay forward to someone that could use a simple tool as others in this group have done for me.
With that being said the jig is still available to the first person that responds that they or someone that they know could use this jig. I will still offer to pay shipping.
Please PM me with your shipping info and I will get it out ASAP.
Thanks to those that have give so generously of their time, advice, and material without any strings attached. This is why I joined this group, to learn and share.

Mike

Wonderful way to honor those who have helped along the way. Well done, Mike.

Top Bottom