Nova DVR 3000 Lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Selling a wonderful lathe. Jan 1st this year I bought out another turner and ended up with a Jet 1642 and have decided to sell this one. I am the second owner, the first babied it. I've owned it a little over a year and have enjoyed every aspect of it. This is the predecessor to the DVR XP.

A few quick specs, 2MT, 1 1/4x8, variable speed through DVR technology. Swivel head for larger turnings. 16" swing, 24" between centers, 250-3500 rpm range. Digital readout and push button speed change.

Includes the lathe, 12" toolrest, knock out bar and the custom stand built by the previous owner. The stand has a few built in dust collection features that are pretty cool. If you don't want the stand I will be happy to keep it and can knock a few bucks off the price.

Trying to avoid selling on Craiglist : ) I'm open to holding for a couple of months if anyone will be travelling to the area for pickup.

Price is $1,200. Cash preferred. If you disagree on price feel free to PM offers. I have a couple of chucks and the outrigger that I could sell separately if interested. I will list the chucks in the next few days but will give a short time for the potential buyer of the lathe to have first crack.

Any questions let me know thanks!

Manual can be found here to answer many questions and specs.

http://www.teknatool.com/products/lathes/dvr/downloads/Nova DVR 3000 Manual_22 November 2002.pdf

Attachments

• IMG_4582.JPG
    IMG_4582.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,345
  • IMG_4583.JPG
    IMG_4583.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_4584.JPG
    IMG_4584.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG_4585.JPG
    IMG_4585.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_4586.JPG
    IMG_4586.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Nice lathe setup. I sold my Nova DVR 3000 a couple years back. Big mistake...Money tied up in a new shed being delivered to be converted into a pen shop. Makes me want to sell a couple of guns to raise some quick cash & make a road trip...

southernclay

Nice lathe setup. I sold my Nova DVR 3000 a couple years back. Big mistake...Money tied up in a new shed being delivered to be converted into a pen shop. Makes me want to sell a couple of guns to raise some quick cash & make a road trip...

Come on Billy! Pollen's going away, it's a beautiful time of year in GA!:biggrin:

southernclay

Tell em Wayne! The interest is at least on the continent and center of the country now....getting closer!

If it doesn't sell on here I'll have to wait until I can bring it to the office and sell it on Craigslist, who wants to save me the hassle?

robutacion

Thanks George! If you were closer I have a feeling I would be delivering it to you and leaving with a grin and a truck full of wood.

Sounds like you need to take a road trip Warren :eek: :biggrin:

Be sure to bring back some of that wood to share. :rolleyes: George's stuff is always fantastic to look at. :)

Camon mate, my stuff is a lot more than just being fantastic to look at, and about the things that get done with it...??:wink::wink::wink::biggrin:

As for the "road" trip, I hope his car can swim, he will need a lot of that to get here...!:eek::cool::)

Cheers
George

southernclay

I'm trading it with him after he does a job, start date got delayed to this Friday so should know sometime next week. He's a dependable guy so no reason to think it won't be taken.
Thanks!

Top Bottom