NEJE laser and M3D 3d printer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

never took the tape off them or even plugged them into my computer...yes, I have a habit of buying toys and never using them...

Laser $75 ground shipped in US

SOLD Printer with White, Grey and Black filament (new) $300 ground shipped in the US

any questions, feel free....

Attachments

• IMG_1503.JPG
    IMG_1503.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1505.JPG
    IMG_1505.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
Just thought I would point out that the link you gave for the laser states it's $71.89 with free shipping. The description is also confusing, it states it will engrave plastics, but not acrylic.

I might have been interested in the laser, but my brother is shopping for one. He was looking at the Epilog along with some others.

Quality Pen

Just thought I would point out that the link you gave for the laser states it's $71.89 with free shipping. The description is also confusing, it states it will engrave plastics, but not acrylic.

I might have been interested in the laser, but my brother is shopping for one. He was looking at the Epilog along with some others.
Ive been debating on this thing, but from the best I can tell these lower powered lasers are really only suited for wood pens.

I couldn't find any feedback on someone engraving acrylic pens that consistently got good results.

TonyL

Hi Jon

Are you sure that yours is the 500mw model as the link refers to?

BTW, I have a Jet air cleaner that my wife bought me for Christmas last year (in November) that still has the factory tape and strapping on the box. There are worse habits that one can have :) .

Top Bottom