missing part for a Artisan Jr. Gent II FP postable

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerGarrett

Hi,

I'm missing a part for an Artisan Jr. Gent II Fountain Pen Kit in Black Titanium. It's the postable end piece that screws on and off the bottom of the main section (see picture). Anyone have an extra?

Best,
Roger Garrett

Attachments

• Jr Gent II FP Black Titanium end piece.jpg
    Jr Gent II FP Black Titanium end piece.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 210
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I just went through my parts bag and found one. ( new in manufactured baggie).
PM me your mailing address and I'll get it out in the mail to you.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
John, if yours is "legacy" and Roger's is newer, the threads will probably be different, so the threads in the black plastic insert won't match your finial threads.

The black ti is the worst of the junior series--nothing matches anything else, any more.

JohnU

Good to know Ed. Thank you! I have parts bags that I use once in a while. I'll be sure to try the threads before I assume they work and assemble. Roger this one came from a set I bought a few years ago. I'm still willing to send it if you think it might work or want to give it a try.

RogerGarrett

John, if yours is "legacy" and Roger's is newer, the threads will probably be different, so the threads in the black plastic insert won't match your finial threads.

The black ti is the worst of the junior series--nothing matches anything else, any more.

Mine has metal threads - like the picture I posted.

Roger

RogerGarrett

Good to know Ed. Thank you! I have parts bags that I use once in a while. I'll be sure to try the threads before I assume they work and assemble. Roger this one came from a set I bought a few years ago. I'm still willing to send it if you think it might work or want to give it a try.

Mine was purchased from Crafts USA about 7 years ago. Metal threads.

Roger

RogerGarrett

cap received

John - got the part(s) today - thank you very much. You actually sent two parts - the part that pushes into the butt of the pen and the screw on finial (cap) that I was missing. The cap not only perfectly matches the color of the kit I have, the threads match up with the inside threads of the other part.

Ed was correct about the threads on the outside (that mate with the cap when posting) - they do not match up. Luckily, I only needed the finial cap!

I'll pay it forward when I can. I sure appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Best,
Roger Garrett:smile-big:

JohnU

Happy to help Roger! I didn't have any use for the finial set so I just sent it all. Glad It worked out for you.

John

Top Bottom