Looking for Exhibition Grade Pen Blanks..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tateb24

Greetings,

I have been making these pens for quite some time now. I have never made a pen that I have kept except for my first one. I was reaching out to the IAP community to see if any one is interested in selling some of there personal reserve, or very high quality Burl pen blanks. I really love Mesquite Burl or Cocobolo burl with sapwood. I am trying to make a personal reserve pen collection for myself consisting of around 10-15 pens. Any leads or help would be appreciated. If you have any blanks send me some pictures and a price, I can send $$ via Paypal. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have some mesquite burl blanks is there a size your looking for? I will see if I can get pictures. I also have Koa and may have some amboyna.

tateb24

I would love to see some pictures of the mesquite burl you have available. I got lucky at the local supply and picked up a 3ft piece of mesquite burl, but I am not gonna cut it up, its too unique to turn into pen blanks. Its gonna be a wall hanging burl when I get done with it.

endacoz

I make Exotic Burl Hybrid Pen blanks.

I have Yellow Cedar Burl
Mesquite Burl
Carob Burl
and even some Honduran Rosewood Burl

endacoz

I actually have a lead on some cocobolo burl but still waiting to work out the international selling laws from Honduras. And we are talking Museum Grade.

I have a guy that has over 100,000 lbs of central and south american exotic woods and burls.

If you don't find what your looking for let me know.

I can send some photos of examples he has sent me of his stuff.

Top Bottom