Looking for.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

Hello and Happy Saturday to All!

I am looking for a Royal Crown Pen Kit in Chrome...Penn State is way too expensive for their shipping...anyone out there can sell me one? I don't mind paying shipping but to spend more on shipping than the kit AND wait 7-10 business days is ridiculous....

Thanks in advance :)

If you do not have any, anyone know where to purchase other than Penn State???

Michelle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If you can wait a few days, I'll be running a group buy from PSI next week. It may be 2-3 weeks from now by the time I close the buy before I receive the order and can ship out to you. Shipping for one pen should be only a few dollars.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

I am looking for a Royal Crown Pen Kit in Chrome...Penn State is way too expensive for their shipping...anyone out there can sell me one? I don't mind paying shipping but to spend more on shipping than the kit AND wait 7-10 business days is ridiculous....

Michelle
Do you mean Crown Jewel?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
How big a hurry are you in?

I am sending a reseller order to PSI tomorrow the 28th. I can get you one for a little less than PSI's price and will ship it for less than their shipping (I'd be happier if you wanted a couple or three because I have to order 5). PKRYLCH is the part number I'm referring to.

Michelle

Top Bottom