Free Shipping 100 Pieces Pen Kits For Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

richard_y6

Here we have assortment 100 pieces of pen kits Free shipping
Total US$215

Can be sent to UK ,USA,Australia ,Canada, France,Germany,Italy,Netherland ,Greece, other countries please reply and ask if i can ship .

UK,Italy,Netherland,Greece,Canada,France,Germany may need to pay some duties charged by your local customs .

325_P_1522473169291.jpg

325_P_1522473169284.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Loucurr

I just placed a small order to check out their service and quality...I will report back when I receive the items. Shipping was not outrageous but a little high but that is offset by the cost of each piece. They do accept PayPal so that gives you some sense of security.

MRDucks2

This is a good example thread for new vendors overseas to review on how to try and enter the market via IAP. I have seen where others have failed miserably and Danial seems to have a much better approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

magpens

The TK-1 and TK-2 turning tools are well priced .

I wonder how long the carbide cutters last.

DennisM

I was looking at that, for the 3pc set, plus shipping I am thinking next week I am going to order them, thats still less then 50.00

BUT It shows 3 tools but description says 1 only. If it is for all 3 I will order and try them for sure.

richard_y6

Shipping Cost Reduced and Updated

I just placed a small order to check out their service and quality...I will report back when I receive the items. Shipping was not outrageous but a little high but that is offset by the cost of each piece. They do accept PayPal so that gives you some sense of security.

First ,thank you for your order , i packed yesterday and sent out as soon as i received your order .hope you can throw out more suggestions after you get the parcel .

Second ,Than you Louis for your pertinent comment ,which let me know what we can do better . especially about the shipping , today i had negotiated with our Global express agent for two hours, finally ,they offered me much better prices . so i updated my shipping cost on our site . most countries have much better shipping cost now . so thank you Louis .

magpens

The above exchanges between vendor and customers sound very encouraging and promising.

I like the fact that the vendor has a very good command of English by what I read and that this comes through in the website also.

I am looking forward to pen kits which are not slimlines ... will those be coming ?

I hope everything works out.

richard_y6

The life span of the cutters depends on the material and frequency of use of the turning blank. Turning hard materials and high frequency use will shorten the cutter life. say stone blanks .Our cutters are made of tungsten steel and the life span is very long. The cutters is replaceable ,we have replacement cutters in stock and the prices are not expensive. You can also go to the market to buy universal and better cutters to replace.Actually, our selling point is the turning tool body, it is heavy-duty,stable when turning ,cutters-replaceable , and the more important is that you can make your own turning tool with our inert kit ,meaningful and long lasting. welcome to have a try !

richard_y6

Yes ,These will be coming

The above exchanges between vendor and customers sound very encouraging and promising.

I like the fact that the vendor has a very good command of English by what I read and that this comes through in the website also.

I am looking forward to pen kits which are not slimlines ... will those be coming ?

I hope everything works out.

Thank you Mal, yes, we are focusing on other new pen kits now (not slimlines) .
and thanks for your comments .

magpens

Daniel,

Thank you for your replies. . However, I am not understanding everything you said in Post #16.

In particular, I am having trouble getting your meaning in this part:

You can also go to the market to buy universal and better cutters to replace.Actually, our selling point is the turning tool body, it is heavy-duty,stable when turning ,cutters-replaceable , and the more important is that you can make your own turning tool with our inert kit ,meaningful and long lasting. welcome to have a try !
Are you saying that "universal and better cutters" are available from other sources ?

You mention "turning tool body" but on your website I don't see what I would call a "body"; I see what I would call a "shaft" which might in fact require a handle to be fitted by the purchaser.

It is not clear what you mean by "our inert kit, meaningful and long lasting."

Please clarify these matters.

richard_y6

Daniel,

Thank you for your replies. . However, I am not understanding everything you said in Post #16.

You can also go to the market to buy universal and better cutters to replace.Actually, our selling point is the turning tool body, it is heavy-duty,stable when turning ,cutters-replaceable , and the more important is that you can make your own turning tool with our inert kit ,meaningful and long lasting. welcome to have a try !
Are you saying that "universal and better cutters" are available from other sources ?

You mention "turning tool body" but on your website I don't see what I would call a "body"; I see what I would call a "shaft" which might in fact require a handle to be fitted by the purchaser.

Sorry for misunderstanding .

I call it "body" actually i want to say the "main body" . because one turning tool set , say a "round cutter" type one , it includes some accessories ,.cutter,wrench ,screw,hoop. so i call the shaft (not including accessories) main body.

yes , the cutters can be bought from other sources, carbide cutters for TTK-2 is very easy to buy from Amazon , but you may need to take some time to search carbide cutters for TTK-1.

Yes ," Turning tool body" is the shaft i want to describe .

Sorry for spell mistake for "insert". i wanted to say "insert kit" . making a wood turning tool by yourself is a meaningful thing , and the tool will be long lasting .

Yablonsky

I think what he's saying is you can make your own handles. He has the shaft section of the turning tools with a standard tungsten cutting tip and you can replace it with better quality or whatever you want, such as carbide that you can find on Amazon and such.

There are some slight language differences, but that is perfectly fine as not everything translates perfectly.

Daniel,

Loucurr

Not bad; ordered Thursday received by Wednesday. The quality looks pretty good, now to turn one of the pens.

richard_y6

what is the size (millimeters) for the square cutters for the TTK-1 and the TTK-2 tools?

TTK-1 Squrare:12x12mm thickness 4mm
TTK-2 Square:14x14mm thickness 2mm

Will the 11mm and the 15mm cutters AZCarbide sells work on these tools?

11mm can be installed , but it may rotate when you turning , not stable . 15mm size is too large, it cannot be installed on the tools .

Loucurr

Anybody tried any of these kits yet? The price has me leery of it being a waste of money.

Yes...I am in the process of making one right now. The quality looks to be good and shipping was fast for coming from China. Shipping was a little high but not totally outrageous. As soon as I finish it I will post some pictures. Waiting a new belt for my lathe and then I have to put it on.

odexyn

Anybody tried any of these kits yet? The price has me leery of it being a waste of money.

Yes...I am in the process of making one right now. The quality looks to be good and shipping was fast for coming from China. Shipping was a little high but not totally outrageous. As soon as I finish it I will post some pictures. Waiting a new belt for my lathe and then I have to put it on.

Sorry to hear about your break down.

richard_y6

Just newly added a economic shipping method yesterday, which is much cheaper and suiable for small orders , but takes longer time , 7-15 days , some times may be longer .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom