Found some special kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
These kits are aimed at people who make cartridge kits using their own bullets. They consist of 2 7mm tubes (some are slimline and some are euro) a cross ink cartridge, a slimline transmission. a clip and a cap. I bought them for a guy who does his own cartridge kits with real casings. I have a lot of them and will sell them in packages of 10 for next to nothing if you buy several packages. Contact me by PM for prices.

cartridge-one.jpg cartridge-two.jpg

I have 25 packages of the above chrome kits. SOLD OUT

I also found 15 packages of 24K gold kits which are the same except they don't have refills....if interest in these send me a PM that mentions gold kits. SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I hope Smitty is OK. I see he hasn't been on the site since he posted this. I PM'ed him but have not heard back. Has he answered anyone's PM?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I hope Smitty is OK. I see he hasn't been on the site since he posted this. I PM'ed him but have not heard back. Has he answered anyone's PM?
Smitty is fine...it's just that time of the year and I have not been here often....
I realize that sometimes get busy at this time of year. Just concerned since at our ages ( I'm not quite as old as you) things can happen. It was just a few months ago that an acquaintance on another site died of an apparent heart attack in his sleep. He had just turned 65.

Top Bottom