Extra Long Exhibition Grade AAA Thuya Burl Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolandranch

I've finally decided to sell some of my best "private stash" grade pen blanks.

Here's a sample photo of the quality blanks that you will be receiving. I would be happy to send you a photo of the actual blanks you will receive if you would like.

I have about 40 of these available and I'm not sure how long they are going to last.

These blanks are 3/4" by 7-1/4" long. They are extra long so you can make 3 single-blank pens out of each pen blank or you can get 1 double-blank pen and 1 single-blank pen.

Price is $12 per blank plus shipping. Shipping in the U.S. is $5 for up to 7 blanks and $7.50 for up to 30 blanks.

Feel free to inquire about international shipping.

Send me a PM or reply here if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

All packages are shipping out today and you should receive them Thursday or Friday. Thank you all!

I'm somewhat of a blank hoarder and I have to say it was hard to say goodbye to these blanks. :frown:

However, I do still have some more available if anybody is interested.

Thanks again!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I don't need any more from Seth, but I will attest that if anyone is on the fence, what I received was superb. I hate to cut up the blocks...

greenacres2

Opened my mailbox this afternoon, and without looking I knew there was Thuya in the mail--smelled awesome!! Great looking wood. Now that the kitchen sink drain is fixed, the hydraulic & engine oils are changed in the mower, the brush pile is burned and the hot dogs have been cooked over the fire--I may have time for a little turning...after I cut the edge banding for a small work table!! it's been a great day!!
earl

Rolandranch

That's the life!

If you get a chance to share a photo, I'd love to see what those blanks turn out to be once you finish a pen.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom