Downsizing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

If there's anyone in driving distance from me and wanna get some deals...look at Toledo craigslist under power tools in Archbold..anyone from this forum will get at least 10% off, depending on the tool. I also have a ton of penturning things I didn't bother listing that you can get a deal on. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules, all I'm trying to do is get this done as I'm on a very short time frame to get stuff sold and move. I apologize to all in advance if I'm doing something wrong, just trying to give the people here a heads up:redface:http://toledo.craigslist.org/tls/4409729740.html

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

Thanks Mike..already looked into and the issue isn't so much with the turning area...the flatwork tools I have take up too much room for the time I put in. I have way too many large (pm66..3 ras's, router tables..etc)...and can't stand the thought of storing them..imagine I didn't see a downsize in the future:rolleyes:...between the divorce and the loss of a perfect 30x40 shop..guessing I can deal with reality ok since I'm 57...life happens:):)

Top Bottom