Cleanout #1 - Box O Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

This is a box of mixed blanks/material. Everything in the three pics is included in this box. This, plus a couple other random pieces I grabbed, fills up a MFRB.

First pic is a wide variety of material.
Second pic is some Reclaimed Wormy Chestnut. Nothing in here long enough for a 5" blank, but plenty of material for single barrel pens, bottle stoppers.
Third pic is material that you can certainly make a pen from, if you're willing to put in some work - aka - filling some cracks with CA. I felt that these blanks would be worth that effort, which is why I didn't toss them in the burn pile.

Price drop: $32 shipped. Was: $50 shipped in the US. Payment by PayPal, friend & family or add 4% to cover the fees.

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 322
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 254
  • B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

$32 shipped saves them from the fire. Otherwise that's where they're headed. Lots of great material here, but I need the space...

Sprung

My fireplace probably will need them more than yours . Let me know what you need for shipping .

Wayne, I'm always happy to ship to Canada, but shipping on a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box to Canada is killer. Shipping alone is about $45, pretty much doubling the total to $60. Plus there are 2 or 3 pieces of wood in there from the Dalbergia genus that I would have to remove prior to shipping since they can't be shipped internationally. If that works for you, let me know. If not, I completely understand.

1080Wayne

My fireplace probably will need them more than yours . Let me know what you need for shipping .

Wayne, I'm always happy to ship to Canada, but shipping on a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box to Canada is killer. Shipping alone is about $45, pretty much doubling the total to $60. Plus there are 2 or 3 pieces of wood in there from the Dalbergia genus that I would have to remove prior to shipping since they can't be shipped internationally. If that works for you, let me know. If not, I completely understand.

I knew the shipping costs and the restrictions , just not which pieces are Dalbergia . Probably wouldn`t be caught , but no need to take a chance . Ship away .

Top Bottom