Chrome click pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi, am looking for Chrome Sierra/Gatsby/Le Roi style click pen with the tip, grip, clip and bands in Chrome if anyone has one contact me with your price. Needs to be ready to ship.... BBL material not too important but should be masculine.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karl_99

Smitty: How soon do you need it?
I may have a couple of clickers ready to go. It won't take long to crank out a wooden one.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A chrome / satin chrome elegant Sierra would have all chrome with some satin chrome. Will that work?
It might but I have another person who contacted me a little ahead of you and if he has what I need it's only fair to give him first dibs...if he doesn't have anything that will work I'll get back with you.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A chrome / satin chrome elegant Sierra would have all chrome with some satin chrome. Will that work?
Hi, I guess the other guy is too busy or something. What will you need to make one and how soon can you ship it....Will you ship it to another address, I want the receiver to get it by January 4th---any nice wood or acrylic is OK, the recipient is male in his mid-50s

TonyL

Smitty...if you send me the stuff, I will turn anything you want for free. I will even pay for postage on the way back to you. And trust me, I will turn it as if I was turning it for Jesus, Buddha, god of your understanding, etc.. It is therapy for me, and while I have several commissioned pens ahead of you...they can all wait. Up to you.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thank you for the offer Tony it's very nice of you. I don't have any kits left in stock that would work, they've all gone to exoticblanks.com. Karl has a pen that meets my needs.
Smitty...if you send me the stuff, I will turn anything you want for free. I will even pay for postage on the way back to you. And trust me, I will turn it as if I was turning it for Jesus, Buddha, god of your understanding, etc.. It is therapy for me, and while I have several commissioned pens ahead of you...they can all wait. Up to you.

Top Bottom