Cheese slicers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Here's the deal. I needed some black cheese slicers for my shows for this year so I placed an order for 100. I want 25 so I have 75 left.
My cost was $360 for 100 slicers plus shipping of $12.45 for a per unit price of $3.73 each. You can see the slicers here at CheeseSlicing.com.
By the way, this link also gives instructions for making the actual board and assembling the slicer to the board.
These extra 75 will be available first come first serve by posting below. I will ship FR and you will pay actual shipping cost.

I also have 50 extra wires available for $1.00 each plus shipping.
And yes, I will ship internationally so please include your country if you are outside the US.
These make excellent Christmas presents for those that you have already given pens to in the past. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I never heard of Black Cheese. Is it a French cheese or maybe Italian? Does Burger King use it on the Black Cheeseburgers on Halloween?

Terredax

Banned
I never heard of Black Cheese. Is it a French cheese or maybe Italian? Does Burger King use it on the Black Cheeseburgers on Halloween?

There are both black mozzarella and black cheddar. Look up charcoal cheddar.:eek:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Might cut tomato if the skin isn't too thick but I doubt they will cut cucumbers or onions. They will cut summer sausage if the casing isn't too thick.

Top Bottom