Cheese slicer deal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Here's the deal. Earlier this year I ran a Group Buy to purchase cheese slicers. We ended up with 600 slicers being ordered. I have made all of mine and sold most most of them at my shows this past month and I need to order more. I have order 100 of the chrome slicers to get the best price, $360 for 100 slicers plus shipping of $11.30 for a per unit price of $3.72 each.
Since I want 25, I'll have 75 extra available first come first serve by posting below. I will ship FR and you will pay actual shipping cost. No money is due now. Once they arrive, I will PM you your total and payment instructions. And yes, I will ship internationally.
I should receive them by the end of next week.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
All 75 have been claimed. Post below if you want on a waiting list should someone back out.
I'll post again when I receive the slicers.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Received the slicers today. I'll will PM WalkOn, Jim15, Gimpy, alankulwicki7, GregF, jimm1, and Bean Counter with their totals and info on paying. Probably will not get them all boxed up and ready for shipping until Monday.

gimpy

Received the slicers today. I'll will PM WalkOn, Jim15, Gimpy, alankulwicki7, GregF, jimm1, and Bean Counter with their totals and info on paying. Probably will not get them all boxed up and ready for shipping until Monday.

Thank you, PP sent :)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Monty...I am in for 10 if anyone backs out. Would you consider opening it up for another group buy? Thanks Darrell Eisner
Sorry, I don't plan on purchasing any more any time soon. The main drawback to a GB from the company is they limit a single person to 200 slicers per week.

Top Bottom