Buckeye burl 7/8" pen blanks from Rocky...#172

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, two lots of buckeye burl pen blanks for sale. These are all 7/8" square x 5" long.
I'm making lots of 7/8" blanks now. The cutoffs from those are going to the casting guys who like 'em a little larger. Hope you can use them. : )

BP70, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 7/8 x 7/8 x 5" long. Misted pic shows one side.

bp70a.jpg

BP71, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 7/8 x 7/8 x 5" long. Misted pic shows two sides.

bp71a.jpg
bp71b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys. If you'd like some just post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Sauerkraut...Lots of guys turn 'em as is. Buckeye is pretty soft and there is a learning curve. I'm sorta hesitant to say anything is ready to go. Depends on the turner. If other guys who have turned these would like to chime in, you're certainly welcome.

They turn like butter. Just be careful with sanding as you may find a soft spot or two. Other than that, they're great just like they are and turn out absolutely gorgeous pens.

Top Bottom