Bolt Action Front end

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Does anyone have an extra front end section (the "nib" end) for the PSI bolt action pen in gun metal they don't need? I somehow put a dent in one and hate robbing a piece from a complete kit. If so, let me know what you would like for it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I have the very end (rose colored); that doesn't appear to be what you are looking for given you mentioned gun metal. If you need the very end, I would be happy to give you one.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
How bad is the dent? If it's still usable for a personal pen, I'll be glad to swap you a new one for it.

Edgar

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
How bad is the dent? If it's still usable for a personal pen, I'll be glad to swap you a new one for it.

Edgar
Not too bad for personal use, but not something I would want to sell.
PM me your phone number and best time to call and we'll see about getting together.

Last edited:

Skeleton2014

Got one you can have... Do you need the tip that screws into the front end? It comes with the "rose gold" tip assembled to it. PM me so I can get your info and will send it to you.
Jeff

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Got one you can have... Do you need the tip that screws into the front end? It comes with the "rose gold" tip assembled to it. PM me so I can get your info and will send it to you.
Jeff
Thanks for the offer Jeff, but I just got back from picking one up from Ed (he lives a few miles from me).
Thanks for the piece, Ed. If I can do anything for you in the future, let me know.

Top Bottom