Benchdog Protop Router Table top

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

I have a Benchdog protop router table top...top only, no hardware. Brand new in box..purchased because I thought I was going to make a custom top out of one of the tops. Found it wasn't necessary. Willing to trade for some acrylic blanks or kits..prefer bullet kits or mid range kits. PM me with what you have?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

I searched and found what appears to be a cast iron table top. Is this the one?

If so, what all do you have... just the basic top and no inserts? Or does it come with other items.?

Ambidex

I searched and found what appears to be a cast iron table top. Is this the one?

If so, what all do you have... just the basic top and no inserts? Or does it come with other items.?

No, it's a phelonic?(sp) white top with no hardware..just the replacement top

Ambidex

Attachments

• benchdog.png
    benchdog.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 201

farmer

Spelling

I have a Benchdog protop router table top...top only, no hardware. Brand new in box..purchased because I thought I was going to make a custom top out of one of the tops. Found it wasn't necessary. Willing to trade for some acrylic blanks or kits..prefer bullet kits or mid range kits. PM me with what you have?

HI
Sometimes when people correct other peoples spelling it comes off rude to the person who is getting corrected .
I sure don't want to come off that way. and my spelling is terrible most of the time .
But I happen to know how to correctly spell the word you are having a tough time with.
If you were wondering the correct spelling it is ( Phenolic ).

Top Bottom