Artisan Pens and Pencil Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnLifer

Hi guys.
I recently moved and found a stash of pen and pencil kits that I'd like to sell. I'm not making pens any more and being unemployed has left me a bit cash poor.

I've got 50 (5 bags of 10) Artisan Slimline Pen kits and 16 Artisan Pencil Kits to get rid of.

Looks like 100+ price point is $4.05 for the pencils and $2.21 for the pens. Roughly $175 worth of kits at cheapest price. I'll pay for shipping (priority mail). Will have to go in medium flat rate box. And to make price better for you, I've got a stash of pen sized wood that I'll toss in. Wood is various, walnut, oak, some exotic such as jatoba, maybe some rosewood(no guarantee of what will be in there. May have to drop in some 1X stuff that you can cut up for pens. I'll stuff the box 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" with probably enough to turn out the 66 kits. Oh and I've tested 10% of the refills and they all write without any skips.

I can email pic of kits. just pm me. First "I'll take it" at the $175.00 gets it. Will ship out day after payment, which can be MO, Check I'm a trusting guy, or Paypal friends.
Thank you
John

JohnLifer

Sorry, I was trying to be diplomatic and not mention Craft Supplies by name..... Yes, originally purchased from Craft Supplies USA. I tried various suppliers and found they were more consistent in quality than others (missing tubes, chipped finish, etc.)
If you guy want to make offer, please do so.
Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom