4th of July Flash Sale - Jr. Emperor FTN Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidD

Happy Independence Day, everybody!

Dayacom Rhodium/22kt Gold Jr. Emperor FTN Pen Kit

I've still got some of these I'd like to sell, so let's do a flash sale at an awesome price! Please PM or post to reserve, and remember, price only valid for payments sent today and tomorrow.

$45.00 each + shipping. (These are currently selling elsewhere for $72.00) Savings = $27

*This price only valid for payments received 07/04 and 07/05.

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotian12

Hi David....I would like to buy 4 of the jr. Emperor fountain pens in rhodium and gold. They are going to Canada so you will have to let me know what the shipping is for USPS. I don't need them in the manufacturers cardboard box....the plastic bag is sufficient and will pack easier in a USPS box. No Insurance. Send me your payment details. Regards Darrell Eisner Scotian12

DavidD

Hi David....I would like to buy 4 of the jr. Emperor fountain pens in rhodium and gold. They are going to Canada so you will have to let me know what the shipping is for USPS. I don't need them in the manufacturers cardboard box....the plastic bag is sufficient and will pack easier in a USPS box. No Insurance. Send me your payment details. Regards Darrell Eisner Scotian12

Hi Darrell,

Nice to hear from you again! You read my mind about the cardboard box!

I will send PM now.

Thanks!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom