2Tickets to Coney Island Cincinnati Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I. Recently went to a Jimmy Buffett Concert in Cincinnati and at a pre show event won two tickets to Coney Island. These are good until the end of the 2017 season. Excluding Fallowween (what ever that is) and Fire Up The Night. Unlimited use of the Sunlite pool and All Classic Rides.

I won't use them to far away, just pay shipping, the cost of a stamp and they are yours. First PM gets them.

Enjoy, Mike

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I. Recently went to a Jimmy Buffett Concert in Cincinnati and at a pre show event won two tickets to Coney Island. These are good until the end of the 2017 season. Excluding Fallowween (what ever that is) and Fire Up The Night. Unlimited use of the Sunlite pool and All Classic Rides.

I won't use them to far away, just pay shipping, the cost of a stamp and they are yours. First PM gets them.

Enjoy, Mike

You... At a Jimmy Buffett Concert... How surprising!!! :eek::tongue::)

Hope you had a great day! I would have loved to be there!

I was there it was a great concert. It was Jimmy's 50th concert in Cincinnati and they gave away some commemorative coins, not giving that away. And it was my birthday day so it was a great day. Even got out of the parking lot and to the hotel in 15 minutes fastest I ever got out of a concert.

Mike

Top Bottom