Cheer WoodTurningz Fast Delivery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJohn

Sorry this took a little longer to post then I intended, but just got real busy.

I think it was last Wednesday in hopes that I would have it for the planned shop time that weekend. I placed an order with Woodturningz, it wasnt real late in the day but it was in the afternoon they said it would ship that day,

They must have meant it. It arrived on Friday two days later just in time for the weekend.

Hey they even threw in some candy. (Grand daughter thanks them for that)

THANKS

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff3285

That is the best place ever to buy your pen kits,,I can't say enough good things about them,,I placed a order the day before new years day and 4 days later I had my package in my hand,,,on the other side of the coin,,,penn state is the worst place on the Internet to do business,,,I have been waiting 2 weeks to recieve replacement parts with no tracking number or email saying it has been shiped,,,I'm like another person on here said in a thread,,I would not purchase a life jacket from penn state if I was on a boat that was sinking,,,,I would not buy from them if they sold me every pen kit at half price!!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That is the best place ever to buy your pen kits,,I can't say enough good things about them,,I placed a order the day before new years day and 4 days later I had my package in my hand,,,on the other side of the coin,,,penn state is the worst place on the Internet to do business,,,I have been waiting 2 weeks to recieve replacement parts with no tracking number or email saying it has been shiped,,,I'm like another person on here said in a thread,,I would not purchase a life jacket from penn state if I was on a boat that was sinking,,,,I would not buy from them if they sold me every pen kit at half price!!!!

This reminds me of an old "Yogi Berra-ism", "Nobody goes to that restaurant any more............it's TOO CROWDED!!!""

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MTViper

I started getting antsy about missing Woodturningz's New Year's sale since I hadn't gotten an email on the morning of Dec 31, so I emailed to make sure. Got a reply from Ryan that they were working on the email right then. About an hour later, I got the sale email, followed almost immediately by an email from Ryan making sure I got it. Can't beat that. I got my order in on the 1st and it arrived today the 7th. Gotta love great service. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom