Cheer William WoodWrite & Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
A few weeks ago, I was looking for a special acrylic blank. Someone recognized it as the Shark Fin blank from William Wood Write. Unfortunately, William Wood Write quit shipping outside of Canada on April 1. I sent them an email asking if they knew of a stateside supplier. Lillian responded within a few minutes telling me that it was the same blank as the Rainbow Silver & Black from PSI.

Unfortunately PSI was out of stock at the time. I checked all the PSI resellers that I knew of and none of them had it listed. I needed to place an order with Exotic Blanks about that time anyway, so I asked them if they had any plans to add that blank to their lineup so I could order some from them whenever PSI did get them back in stock.

A few minutes later, I got a reply from Ed saying that Dawn just found 20 of these blanks in storage that they had received from PSI a few weeks earlier but had not yet had a chance to add to their web site because of all the other new and restocked items that they were working on.

I received my order a few minutes ago. Yep, I bought all 20 of them, but a few of these nice blanks just might find their way into some IAP prize boxes down the road. :)

Thanks to the kind folks at Willliam Wood Write and Exotic Blanks for helping me out with this and thanks to all who responded to my earlier post to help me identify these blanks.

Attachments

• EB_order.jpg
    EB_order.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 274
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom