Cheer William Wood-Write Ltd

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
In March 2014 I ordered several Emperor component sets from William Wood-Write. Between other vendors being out of stock and the exchange rate at the time it was a good deal. I had used all of them but one with the exception of one until last weekend. It all went together good and then I put the cap on and it would not screw on type.

I contacted Bill at William Wood-Write and after several emails and pictures we figured out that the threads on the nib/coupler were different for some reason. Bill said that he is going to get a new coupler sent to me.

This is just great customer service, no are you sure you got it here, it was a year and a half ago it was too long, etc. Just dug in and solved the problem.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BobT

I have yet to ever have any issues with William Wood Write.
Great service

In March 2014 I ordered several Emperor component sets from William Wood-Write. Between other vendors being out of stock and the exchange rate at the time it was a good deal. I had used all of them but one with the exception of one until last weekend. It all went together good and then I put the cap on and it would not screw on type.

I contacted Bill at William Wood-Write and after several emails and pictures we figured out that the threads on the nib/coupler were different for some reason. Bill said that he is going to get a new coupler sent to me.

This is just great customer service, no are you sure you got it here, it was a year and a half ago it was too long, etc. Just dug in and solved the problem.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom