Cheer William Wood-Write

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSNCO

I placed an order with them on Friday morning. I was a bit gun shy and worried that somehow, I would be complaining about some customs duty or fees. I never had a problem with timberbits, so I placed the order.

The prices were great, especially when factoring in the exchange rate.

The shipping was a bit high. For 25 pen kits and a couple blanks it was $37 CAD... $28 USD. But for the much cheaper prices of some of their kits and trustone and their specials coupled with the exchange rate, I still paid less per kit than I would with many U.S. vendors.

Shipping time was awesome. Order placed on Friday. Labor Day on Monday and a delivered package on Tuesday. (I can't get that type of delivery from large vendor here in the U.S., even if I paid $28 to have it shipped!)

I'll definitely be placing another order with William Wood-Write!

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I placed an order with them on Friday morning. I was a bit gun shy and worried that somehow, I would be complaining about some customs duty or fees. I never had a problem with timberbits, so I placed the order.

The prices were great, especially when factoring in the exchange rate.

The shipping was a bit high.
How much? Cheaper than USPS mailing to Canada, I'm betting!

I'll definitely be placing another order with William Wood-Write!
Smart guy, Mark!

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
The shipping is in line with what Canada post charges - it's obscene how much it costs to ship from here to the USA (or within Canada for that matter)....so it's definitely just the cost of postage that sucks in Canada, rather than a vendor charging a lot... :)

scotian12

I would agree with you Mark. In the past year I have changed my purchasing habits. I am very selective in ordering from US suppliers due to the 25% exchange rate plus CC charges. I purchase now from William Wood Write when he has weekly specials. These prices are better than the US suppliers even with our 15% provincial tax/HST. He has a very wide selection and I get my merchandise within 3 days . I do not pay any delivery charge if I purchase over $300.00 at a time. I'm a satisfied customer. Darrell

magpens

I am very happy with the products and service from William WoodWrite, also !!

darrin1200

Bill and Lillian have been my supplier since the beginning. They have excellent service and prices.
They are also very helpful when it comes to questions.

Silverado

Bill and Lillian provide Great Service!

I placed a fairly large order at 11:15 am today and received a shipping

notification at 1:45 pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom