Cheer WHY do we even bother!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcpens

Because it matters to Smitty or Mr. LeRoy Smith at Smitty's Pen Works how we feel.

I am sure he knows, just by the huge volume of orders he must have, that he is an outstanding vendor, let's not talk about the great customer service, pretty darn perfect.

Had web problem on an order, he took my order by PM, sent a PP invoice and shipped the next day and received on Monday the order in perfect condition and packaging is above the rest.

Thanks Smitty:biggrin:

CREID

Because it matters to Smitty or Mr. LeRoy Smith at Smitty's Pen Works how we feel.

I am sure he knows, just by the huge volume of orders he must have, that he is an outstanding vendor, let's not talk about the great customer service, pretty darn perfect.

Had web problem on an order, he took my order by PM, sent a PP invoice and shipped the next day and received on Monday the order in perfect condition and packaging is above the rest.

Thanks Smitty:biggrin:
I haven't ordered from Smitty, but he sounds like a great vendor. So nice to hear great things about vendors.
Curt
PS. I have some things that are not on top of my list that I want to order from him. limited budget ya know. But in the near future I will be trying him out.

csr67

I'll second the Kudo's for Smitty's. I've ordered from him several time and have experienced nothing but perfection. On one order, there was a machining flaw on a pen component, and he quickly sent a replacement free of charge. He has always been very quick to ship or reply to any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom