Cheer Well done to Timbecon in Australia.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkdave

In June of 2015, I purchased an MC1100 lathe from Timbecon in Perth Western Australia. Over the next few months the lathe gave me no end of problems with motors not working (3 in total) and switches playing up (also 3 in total).:eek:

They were very fast with their responses to my calls to them. So, this might sound like it should be a jeer instead of a cheer. But, on the last breakdown a little over a month ago, I was pleased when I made contact with them and they told me there would be a full refund made.:)

After talking with them for a short time, we opted on a smaller midi lathe which they sent freight free all the way to South Australia. It arrived in record time and I was back turning again.

So full marks to Timbecon for their excellent customer service.

I have shopped with Timbecon for the last 10 years because their prices with delivery are cheaper than if I bought right here in South Australia. I have had no problems with any of the other machines I bought from them. So was very happy when they honoured the warranty. They still have a loyal customer that will be using them again.
The plus side is, they left the old lathe with me and I have someone looking to see what the problem was, so I might have a lathe up for sale very soon.:biggrin:

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom