Jeer Terrible Service from WoodTurningz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorbay

I ordered 14 pen blanks from WoodTurningz for pens that had been ordered by customers. All sold in the $80 to $120 price range.

You ordered 14 blanks where each was at least $80 and as much as $120? Were these one-of-a-kind blanks?

Maybe I need to look back through the Woodturningz site. I may be missing something here.

No No he ordered 14 blanks to make pens that would be in the price range of $80 to $120 for the pens.

Lin.

gimpy

Now that everyone's had ample opportunity to have their say, and we've heard from both the original poster, the company, and many others - I think it's fair to call this topic well-covered.

I'm not going to lock the post - but please let's not get into an endless back-and-forth discussion here - it's all been said already! :)

Andrew
assistant mod

So why don't you lock it, appearantly this guy doesn't turn pens or he wouldn't be he here bashing everyone

Last edited:
beck3906:
lorbay is correct. The pens were in that price range, not the blanks.

gimpy:
Why must you consistently insult me? Do you enjoy it? I have refrained from doing this to you. Please show me the same respect.

gimpy

Warren, I do not have any issues with you.

Simply said, you made your point of view, we listen

Others have made there's, you need to continue to answer every one's point of view.

We are not going to agree, so we must agree to disagree.

Everyone one makes mistakes, yes even me and you......

I think we need to chalk this up as a bad experience and move on

So, where abouts in NC do you live

OH, and yes, I do enjoy rattling peoples chains..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom