Cheer Teknatool

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojomcdugal

Recently I purchased a Nova Comet lathe. After a few weeks of use the tailstock developed a problem, called Teknatool and was promptly shipped a new one. When I received the new one I could not get it to align properly so I called them and again they shipped a new tailstock. I had also mentioned on the second call that I had messed up my belt and inquired about purchasing a new one. They told me not to worry about and gave me a new belt at no charge.

This is where the great customer service comes in. In the process of installing the new belt I damaged the bearings and I damaged the shaft. I contacted them and admitted that in the process of trying to put on the belt that I had damaged the items and asked if I could send it back to them for service. I was more than willing and fully expected to have to pay for the repair, but instead of a quote on a repair price this is the response they sent me:

"You've had a heckuva time with our Comet and have put forth a valiant effort. Use the attached form to ship the headstock. We'll repair it--no charge."

I couldn't ask for better customer service from a company. In my mind that is going way above and beyond. They have earned a customer for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom