Cheer SS Niles Bottle Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wyone

I have been wanting to turn some bottle stoppers for a while and finally decided to look for some quality stoppers. I wanted to be sure and use best quality stoppers. I watched a Capt Eddie video and he recommended Ruth Niles stoppers.

I looked online and found her website. I wrote to her and asked questions and she responded immediately. She sells wholesale as well as retail. I probably wrote her 4 times asking questions and she responded immediately to all questions.

I placed an order late Friday night and received a confirmation notice. Today I received the stoppers and mandrel.

They are 100% stainless so should never tarnish or pit. I am impressed by both her product and her customer service!

The mandrel set she sells is self threading so the need for a separate tap is not needed.

I am looking forward to turning some stoppers!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Codger

Mitch...I'm with you, I couldn't be more pleased with Ruth Niles or her bottle stoppers! Ruth has a wonderful style of helping her customers select the correct stopper style for their use and offers her vast experience in drilling and turning stoppers. ALL of my Styles stoppers have received wonderful comments and I urge ALL to use her personalized services and stainless stoppers. Hip! Hip! Hurrah! for Ruth and her products! Noooo, I'm just a VERY satisfied customer! Safe turning to all!

Charlie_W

Yup to Ruth and her products!

Be sure to use a draw bar(threaded rod) with this mandrel so it does not come loose while turning.

Also, check out the Richard Joyner Offset Pendant jig she sells!

tjseagrove

Yup to Ruth and her products!

Also, check out the Richard Joyner Offset Pendant jig she sells!

I have one of those jigs. Great piece of hardware.

If you like dealing with her via email or the phone, go meet her in person!! She was at the Northeast Woodworkers Association Showcase in Saratoga Springs, NY last year. Really nice to talk to, very helpful, and goes out of her way to help you along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom