Cheer Smitty's Pen Works

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

That's actually one of the few states on my bucket list.

On an OP related note, my Smitty's Surprise showed up yesterday. I can't wait to get out to the shop shortly, and see what's in there!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Not too impressed, what is it, 150 miles? At most?
You might want to look at the mileage again. Wilmington Massachusetts is a bit farther than 150 miles from Milford DE and Murrieta CA is a lot farther than 150 miles and so is Arkansas Pass TX --- USPS did a good job delivering these packages

Cmiles1985

They did a fantastic job! Smitty is about 1710 miles from my house. So, I imagine that there are at least two major hubs that a package must go through before coming to my little rural ranchito outside of Aransas Pass.

jsolie

... Wilmington Massachusetts is a bit farther than 150 miles from Milford DE and Murrieta CA is a lot farther than 150 miles . . .

Just a tad... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I don't want to take this thread too far off topic, but we have one of those community type mailboxes with probably a dozen mailboxes. Whenever we get a new mail delivery person, or someone covering for our normal person, chances are high that mail will get in the wrong box. I had a package from Smitty go missing for a couple days. I'm glad that the guy who did get the package brought it over.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
... Wilmington Massachusetts is a bit farther than 150 miles from Milford DE and Murrieta CA is a lot farther than 150 miles . . .

Just a tad... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I don't want to take this thread too far off topic, but we have one of those community type mailboxes with probably a dozen mailboxes. Whenever we get a new mail delivery person, or someone covering for our normal person, chances are high that mail will get in the wrong box. I had a package from Smitty go missing for a couple days. I'm glad that the guy who did get the package brought it over.
My mail gets delivered to a kiosk too, and even though our carrier is great occasionally I get someone elses mail and now and then someone gets mine. I have had UPS deliver to the right house number on the wrong street too.

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
:confused:I'm way off, sorry. The legend led me astray, again. Wouldn't matter if it was 150 mi, that's still fast. I don't think Detroit could do it that fast though.

Well you'd be wrong.....

Mine arrived just as fast. I get that you have an issue with Detroit but perhaps you should let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom